Matt Bell, Founder & CEO at Honest Labs, joins our host, Lenny Murphy for this week's episode. Matt has been in the digital marketing industry for 15 years and unequivocally believes that NFTs are the future of brand marketing. Join us while Lenny and Matt discuss what we're seeing in the NFT and Web3 space and the mechanism for engagement, loyalty and brand love.
In this episode, we'll explore:
- How NFTs allow brands to sell ownership in their brand clout and create communities with their customers
- Ways NFT communities allow you to collect extremely intimate data on your customers
- Who can introduce NFTs with little friction and the phenomenal opportunity for those brands
- How startups can fund their businesses with a well-researched, executed NFT project
Episode resources and links:
- Subscribe to free newsletters: Blockworks and Coinbase
- Visit Chummy Fin Club and join their free Discord
- Reach out to Matt at honestlabs.co/
- Find him on Instagram: @matthewbellofficial
- Check him out on Twitter: @bellweb3
Many thanks to Matt for being our guest. Thanks also to our producer, Karen Lynch; our editor, James Carlisle; and this episode's sponsor, Tremendous.